Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Percolate this.

Welcome again to Milk Drinking Cow's website!



I've been using Percolator pretty frequently the past couple of days and I'm very impressed with what the app can do.

This is a photo of me!
Now you'll recognize me next time I fly by you chasing a two year old :D


OK, now for the review. . .

The cons of the app are:

Interface is a little buggy and is not the most intuitive in the world.

It takes a very.... long...time.... to percolate.


On the other hand, the pros of this app are:

The images look AWESOME! I want to print them, make posters and sell them in Union Square for hundreds of dollars!

Once you get a used to the intricacies of the app, it's a charm to use.


Alright, this is your PM signing out and getting back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment